Thursday 21 February 2013

OOTD ~ Brights & Black

Hey everyone! Rachel-Valerie here. It was my birthday last week so I went shopping, no surprise there. I bought this stunning loosely knitted aqua blue sweater. I love the detail at the bottom and it's so comfortable, not itchy at all. I wore a mint top underneath it [it's see-through obviously, and it was freezing out!] and I paired it with my new black jeggings. I love these jeggings because the material itself is more 'jeans' then 'leggings', so really they're just skinny jeans! I decided to set the look with a contrasting fuchsia bag and neon green necklace. The bag is so versatile, you can fix the straps so the bag is long or short. I will most definitely be going out to buy this jumper in another colour, I think I'm in love...
Sweater ~ Catch
Mint tshirt ~ H&M
Jeggings ~ Primark/Penneys
Necklace ~ ^^
Bag ~ a market

* Rachel-Valerie x *

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too, so versatile :)
      - Rachel-Valerie x

      Delete
  2. Sweet sweater. You look cute.

    http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete