Saturday 23 February 2013

Glitz and Glam

I love getting my nails done , it just completes any outfit. The biggest turn off is a really pretty dress, skirt or a cute top with NO nail polish. My bestfriend did my nails and they are the pretties nails I have ever seen. They make a good outfit become a great outfit! She did this in 5 simples steps. For this particular look you will need :
- a nude or peach colour base nail varnish ( whatever colour you want as you won't really see it )
- some gold or silver glitter : put a generous amount on and shake so there won't be any access around the nails
- a different colour glittery nail varnish :which ever colour I choose so silver so there's a tip
- top coat : pretty straight forward


That's how easy it is ..... With the oscars coming up you will be red carpet ready


Xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment